Monday, March 30, 2009

The Growth Of Our Elder!

I wanted to share a little bit of the letter we got from Austin today...
I always thought my personality would bring people to God and our church but everyday I figure out more and more how it doesn't matter how cool or good I am, it's the spirit and how much God helps. Without God it's just a cool story. You have to have the spirit with you to be a good teacher. So I am doing everything I can to keep it with me.

WOW! What more could a mom ask for then that statement in her own son's handwriting. I feel very blessed today!

5 comments:

  1. Wow Austin, growing by leaps and bounds to now become a spiritual giant!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cindy! I've been worried about you and how you are doing! He sounds so awesome! I loved the letters I got from Josh in the MTC. What a blessing. My heart ached a little looking at the MTC pics...that was rough. Love you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww!! Austin sounds so grown up. What a profound statement.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes, sooner or later they understand. I knew with Austin it would be sooner. Austin is very like Kevin in so many ways.

    I really like the photo of all the suit jackets, that's very cool.

    I guess I don't worry so much about you, knowing that you have Kevin to talk to. When he left I didn't have anyone and the sense of loss was terrible and then I had moved to a new place and ward. Rather a dark time for me.

    But life goes on and Kevin certainly did. Happy one day late Anniversary and congratulations on one great marriage, you two.

    I love you all,
    Mom Fackler

    ReplyDelete
  5. He is growing so much! I love it.

    ReplyDelete