Tuesday, March 24, 2009

New Zone Leaders

The last two letters we have received from Austin have been amazing. The last one said "I am still struggling with homesickness sometimes but I never feel alone. I know that the Savior is always with me because he said he would always be with his servants and I am his servant." As I read that it just all hit home again why we want our sons to serve missions.

Then today we got another letter tell us that last Sunday Austin and his companion Elder Glade had been called to be Zone Leaders. I can tell he is excited and humbled by this calling especially since he has only been out just about 3 weeks. I am so excited for him and all the growth that just seems to be filling him. As much as I miss him I wouldn't want him anywhere else!


1 comment:

  1. Great idea to blog his mission, Cindy! Thanks for the invite.

    ReplyDelete