Friday, July 31, 2009

E-mail 7-27-09

Hey family

Hey everyone how are you? I am doing good. I don't have much time cuz we had transfers today. I got a new comp, he seems pretty cool. I think I will really like him. It will be hard though cuz he doesn't speak English at all. It will be really good for my Spanish to be with him. It was hard to say by to Elder Arrieta, I thought I wouldn't care cuz he drove me freaking crazy but last night he wrote in my journal. He started to cry and said the last three months were the favorite of his mission. It made it really hard, I think it's cuz I worked so hard to love him. When we had to say good-by it was so hard. My new comp seems really good though and seems like he will wanna work which is good so I'm excited for that. So nothing cool happened this week it was really boring.

The assistants to the president came and worked with us which was cool. I like them a lot, they went home today. Elder Pratt, the kid that was in my room in the MTC had to go home. He had a really bad heart problem. I felt so bad for him, that would be so crappy but I guess God has other things in mind for him now.

So nothing else has happened besides my new comp. I have only been with him for an hour so I don't know much about him yet. Getting all the stuff done for transfers was super stress full.

Yesterday we went to see the lady I baptized and she was smoking again so ya that made it a way bad, stressful week.

When we worked with the assistants one of them has an issue and has to be in the front so we spent the day racing, it was so funny. Elder Arrieta was just running behind trying to keep up, it made me laugh.

Well that is about it. It has been a super slow yet stressful week. I'll write more next week I promise.

Tell everyone I love them and hope life is good!!!
Love Elder Fackler

1 comment:

  1. i can't even remember how i found your blog, but we have mexico city north missionaries in common. my son, drew, has been there since april 2008. in the following link, you can see a video featuring the elder pratt mentioned in austin's letter. then elder pratt takes over as cameraman. i was sad to hear that he ended up needing to go home.

    http://elderdrewromney.blogspot.com/2009/07/greetings-from-mexico-city.html

    anyway, just thought i'd let you know that i read your blog. {hope that's okay!} i just can't get enough of missionary letters!

    stephanie romney

    ReplyDelete