Monday, August 3, 2009

E-Mail 8-3-09

Hey Fam,
So how are you all doing? I am doing good. This week has been the best of my mission so far. My new comp is super amazing. He is from Quintana Roo, it is in Mexico too. He doesn't speak any English which has helped me with Spanish a ton. My Spanish is getting better super fast and he just has the best attitude about everything. It is unreal, he is always happy and super obedient. He has helped me so much it is crazy! He helped me with my street contacts and this week we found 18 new investigators. I think we will baptize alot. He is super laid back and amazing I'm so glad I have him.

Yesterday we knocked doors with the district to see who could find the most new people. I went with a missionary who is super shy and has a hard time talking to people. We went to knock together but I wanted to win so I was super out going and used my personality a ton. With my old comp I never really talked but my new comp Elder Huchim always has me talk and contact people, so in a week I have really improved. Anyway so we started knocking and I was the only one talking. By myself I found 6 new investigators in 30 min!!! Everyone was freaking out, saying how good I am. The missionary I was with just kept saying "he is freaking crazy!" But it was so cool. 3 of the people we found were talking outside and one of the guys was a Jehovah Witness and was teaching them. I just started joking with the guy and we sang for them right there on the street and prayed with them. All 3 of them gave us the address to there houses. It was super cool, we found 6 people in 30 min. the others found 2 and the others 1 so we smoked them and I did it all alone!!! I was proud of my Spanish, it has come really fast in this week. My new comp is just awesome and helps me with everything, he studies with me too which has helped me so much. He really is amazing!!!

I looked for shoes here there is nothing bigger then a 12 and I need a 14, so I need you to send them, sorry.

Oh, so today I washed my cloths by hand, it was super cool and they get way cleaner using your hands. I like it better and it is good exercise hahah!!! I love it! Don't stress about me, sorry last weeks letter was so bad I was just scared cuz it was my first transfer in the mission. I was way scared. I am doing better now then ever, my comp is so cool!!! You know how I am I stress my self out over little stuff.

Not much else has happened, we are just working hard. I have blisters and it kills to walk but I love it!!! I am being very obedient. My comp is perfectly obedient so its super good.

Oh I ate chicken heart and feet yum huh, hahah.

I love you all thanks for everything.
Love,
Elder Fackler

No comments:

Post a Comment