Thursday, November 5, 2009

E-Mail 11-2-09

Hey everyone,

How are you all doing? I am doing OK. This week has been a good week to learn haha. We worked like crazy and didn't have much success which is crappy!!! But oh well all I can do is keep working.

My first birthday away from home and it's really crappy to be honest! It doesn't really feel like my birthday. It was weird to not have you guys come in and sing to me, I missed it this morning. But I'm glad it's my birthday cuz that means I only have to miss 1 more!!! That's how I look at holidays, everyone that passes is just one less I have to miss. Tomorrow will be better, a member is having a birthday party for me and is making a cake and everything so that will be fun. We couldn't do it today because after I finish emailing we have to go to the other part of the mission for zone conference so I won't be in my house or area all night. So we are going to do it tomorrow night when I get back so that will be cool.

I found some cool scriptures for you guys, one is D & C 118:3 and the other is in Ephesians 6:11-12. Read them, they are way cool! I know it's weird that I'm asking you to read scriptures I just liked them a lot.

So I got the pics of Ross and Sandi's wedding, they looked so good. I liked them a lot. It is hard to have not been able to be there but I know I am where I need to be.

So I am starting to lose weight again. I stopped the last transfer but I have lost again in the last 2 weeks cuz I started running in the mornings. I have lost 9 pounds in the last two weeks so I'm skinnier then the last photos, cool huh hahaha!!! I think I'm going to get my cloths taken in cuz they are just so huge. I look like I robbed a big fat homeless bum!!! So ya, I need to get them taken in a little in the next few weeks. No one in my ward can do it, I asked. They all just said they are not good at fixing cloths the same size as bed spreads!!! So ya I think I'll take them to a bedding store to have them made smaller cuz they are HUGE on me!!!

So I got bit by a dog! Ya, a little dog bit my shoe. I was going to kick it all the way to the United States (cuz I can't kick it to Mexico cuz that is where I am LOL) but the family was outside trying to get it. So I didn't do it, but ya... it bit my shoe. Stupid Dog!!!

OH! I know what I was going to tell you...I made little kids cry! Terrible huh! What happened was, on Halloween night we went to a members to warm up cuz it was way cold. While we were there kids were knocking on the door for candy, so the member had me put on a wrestlers mask. Kind of like a Hulk Hogan mask and answer the door for little kids. (To kids in the United States I am very big, but to kids here I am what you would call a Scary Giant) so the first kids to knock were a 5 year old girl and a 6 year old boy. So I opened the door wide and stepped up into the door way. (Here I am bigger then the door ways so I filled it and then some. You have to know this to get a picture of what happened) and asked these little kids in the scariest tuff voice I could "What Do You Want?" They just sat and looked straight up at me with their mouths wide open and I think peeing in there pants for like 5 seconds, not saying anything. Just staring straight up at me with there mouths wide open and eyes as big as softballs. So I bent down to give them candy and they both screamed as loud as they could. Then the brother grabbed his little sister and yelled "Run!!! Before he breaks all of your bones!" and they ran to their dad screaming and crying. I felt kinda bad but it was way funny. I think the dad was a little upset but didn't know what to do, cuz he just stared at me with his mouth wide open too! I think he might have peed a little too. So it was way funny but I felt bad. After, I took off the mask and we gave them lots of candy and told them I was sorry I scared them to death. It was funny!!!

Well family that is about it for this week. It's OK my birthday package will be late. I don't mind, as long as I get one! Or I'll come home and scare you guys with a wrestling mask!!!

Love you all tons!
Hope everything is good!
Love you all!

Elder Fackler

No comments:

Post a Comment