Friday, November 20, 2009

E-Mail 11-16-09





Hey everyone,
I still have not gotten the box but I think I'll get it this week. We have interviews so I'll see president this week and that is when we get packages. It should be here this week I hope. I have been praying for it to get here safe.

I can't believe Ross broke his leg, that is SO crappy! OH, seven screws and a plate, he broke it really good!!! How is he feeling? Tell him I'm so sorry, I feel his pain. OH that sucks so bad!!! Did he cry like a little girl or was he tuffer then me? I hope he cried like a little girl so I don't feel as bad about being a baby when I broke my leg.

OK, cool story OK... so me and my companion are teaching this super cool family. It's a mom and dad and 3 little girls. There cousins live next door and they are a family I baptized a month ago. We always teach them together so we were teaching them lesson 1. The spirit was strong and the family was bearing testimony, it was super good. Then all of a sudden a big FAT mouse runs under the door (the houses here are small so we are all by this door where the mouse ran under) so there are about 10 people in this room trying to stomp on this mouse. I mean everyone in the house jumped up and tried to step on it, the moms, the little girls, my companion, everyone!.....EVERYONE except me! I was standing on the sofa screaming "Kill It!!!" scared to death of this little mouse. (I'm like dad, I hate them. His fear is in me now.) So anyway, finally one of the mom steps on it and smashes it after about 10 seconds with 10 people trying to kill it. (It looked like a ho-down). After it was dead everyone looks at me standing up on the sofa scared to death screaming like a little girl (I think I might have even peed a little.) and everyone just starts making fun of me. There were 5 year old little girls trying to stomp on the mouse and me this big 6 foot 8 football player is standing on the sofa screaming. So ya they all made fun of me all night and every time I see them now they talk about it first thing. They even told our ward so everyone knows I'm just a big chicken now.

This week my comp got upset with me because he is kinda little and I am really big and we were walking down the street when some little kids saw us and one of them said "Wow its Big Show and Ray Mysterioso." This is important because "Big Show and Ray Mysterioso are wrestlers for the WWE like hulk Hogan wrestling. Big Show, is this huge giant white guy wrestler and Ray Mysterioso is this super little Mexican wrestler. So my comp was upset cuz now that I'm his comp. people think he is a little wrestler. I always call him that now and he just laughs.

Our area is starting to do better. We had 10 people come to church which made me feel super happy. We were having a way hard time getting people to church but we had 10 this week so God really blessed us alot. We fasted on Wed and a bunch of people came so God is blessing us.

That is about it this week. I love you guys. Tell Ross I said sorry and I feel his pain!!! That's not good!
I love you all, hope life is going good!
Love Elder Fackler

1 comment:

  1. That is a REALLY funny mouse story. I laughed all the way through.
    My son, Elder Cozzens, is in the same mission and told me this week of catching their house mouse with chocolate chips for bait. Because it was a sticky trap, he still had to kill it after it was stuck. (yuck).
    I hope ALL the missionaries of the MCNorth mission have at least 10 people to church every week and several families entering the waters of baptism as well.

    ReplyDelete