Tuesday, April 20, 2010

E-Mail 4-19-10

Hey what’s up? I’m doing good but my district…not so good. I baptized this week, I found a 9 year old kid that was not baptized so we got her to get baptized and activated her family. So ya I had a good week and I completed all of my goals in my area so I really had a great week. But my district was not good. One person didn’t baptize like they said they would. Then as a district we only took 6 people to church for the first time and I took 3 of the 6 and there are 4 companionships in my district. They didn’t put any new baptism dates up so ya it was a bad week. I put 3 new baptismal dates up and that was all my district completed so ya I had a way good week but my district did not and the zone leaders were so mad it was not a good day yesterday! I have got to figure out what to do to help my district. I taught them how to do it last week and they didn’t so now I think I’m going to go to their areas in exchanges and help them do it. It’s just alot more stress to be a leader in the mission but whatever, I’m just going to do my best and keep being a good example. So that’s what’s up with the work as for my week.

I have a funny story, we were knocking doors on Wed and a little kid comes up to the door and tells a missionary that was with us “Hey I know who you are, you are John Cena” (a famous wrestler) and the missionary was like “Yup that’s right!” Then the kid looked at me and was like “I know who you are to you are, The Big Show!” (another famous wrestler) and I was just like ”Ya that’s right!” then he looked at my comp and was like “Hey I know who you are, you are a piece of crap!” It was so funny we just about died laughing it was so funny and my comp was just like “shut up.” but ya it was funny.

So also this week we found this lady and we were waiting outside to go in and teach her and this huge rat ran out in front of us!!! My comp said “Look at that cat” so we looked and then we figured out it was a rat and it was huge LIKE GIANT!!! We thought it was a cat at first. No one else even cared but I didn’t want to go in and it was just bad. I don’t know why I’m so scared of them. I think it’s from dad and his fear, I think it’s his fault I’m scared of them!!!

That was really about it for this week. I’m doing ok, a little stressed but growing a ton! Life is ok, my area is ok and I’m losing weight again fast from the hills here. I dropped 10 more pounds so by the time I leave here I’ll be skinnier but whatever, that just means I worked right! My comp is so funny he is just like a little kid, he looks like he is 12 and it is just funny. He is crazy but I like him, he reminds me of Bridger and keeps me from getting too stressed.

But ya that’s it for this week. I love you guys! I’ll talk to you next week.
Love you all!!!
Elder Fackler

No comments:

Post a Comment