Wednesday, April 7, 2010

New District Leader (4-5-10)

Hey family how are you guys? I don’t have alot of time today, I got transferred to a new area it’s called Villa de Tulas it’s really close to the city. It’s going to be hard cuz me and my companion are going to open this area which is going to be hard cuz neither of us no anyone or the area. So I’m really stressed out! I was made District Leader so I am even more stressed out!!! So ya I am a District Leader for good now and I’m going to open a new area with a new companion! A little crazy ha-ha pray for me! My new area is super ghetto, they stole our gas and turned our power off so who knows what is going to happen… ya that’s what’s going on, I’m really stressed out. But I’ll just do my best I guess.

It was really hard to leave my last area, everyone was super sad and people were even crying as they said bye. It was really hard for me, I didn’t like it to be honest ha-ha. The worst was a family of 5 we have been teaching, the dad came to our house last night and started to cry and was just like “please don’t go!” We had to explain that it is not our choice and all this stuff. It just sucked, he kept telling me I had to come back and baptize him all this stuff. It sucked but its ok… we learn from change???

As for this week in my old area, it was good. We took 8 people to church for the first time and we had alot of people for the new missionary to baptize, so I feel good cuz I left the area better then how I found it. My new comp is Elder Tipian he is from Peru, so he is not American or Mexican lol but he is funny. He has a kids attitude and is super excited to work, so I am excited. I think the first 2 or 3 weeks are going to be long, to learn my area alone and to be a district leader but I’m just going to do my best. It’s just hard cuz I never started in an area with 0 everything I’ll just fast a lot ha-ha.

My new area seems ok it is just all hills so I think I’ll lose more weight. Who knows, I just want to do good. I can’t believe I got made a District Leader!!! I only have had one change as a Sr. Comp and now I’m a District Leader. I have sisters in my district I hope they are not whinny! But ya I’m just stressed, I’m sure by next week it will all be normal and I’ll be fine (I hope!) The cool thing is I’ve got a cell phone hahaha so that will be good. It feels weird to have it but I like it, I feel kind of normal again.

I baptized on Sunday, a little girl in the ward named Fernanda. She asked me if I would baptize her so I did. She is our neighbor and is just such a cool little girl and her family is just super cool too and always helps us. It was just a way special baptism and it was really cool cuz we sang to her and it was just really special I really liked it.

I don’t have alot of time this week, next week my letter will be good. I will tell you all the new stuff, I just don’t know much now cuz I haven’t had any time here, sorry it’s so short love you all!

Elder Fackler

No comments:

Post a Comment