Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Email 7-12-10

Hey Mom,
I’m doing ok. This week has been a little crazy but it’s ok. I really have no time to write today. Did you get the pics I sent last week? I’m not sick any more so don’t stress. Will you send pepto-bismal and whatever candy is good ok, thanks!!!

This week was ok, we were in a trio with a kid named Elder Hunsaker so it made the week a little ruff. Other than that it was ok. We didn’t have alot of success in church which stresses me out cuz we have to do good. I’m just kinda stressed, my zone is not doing good which stresses me out. I loved what Elder Christensen’s mom said, he is for sure going down as my favorite comp!!! He is so freaking cool!!!

I just wanted to tell you I love you mom, thanks for being my mom. I know I say it alot but I really mean it, there is no way I would be here without you and dad. You have always shown me the right way and the things to do. Thanks so much for being the mom you are and teaching me the right. I hope I will be as good of a parent as you and dad and if not… I’ll just drop my kids off to visit alot ok lol!!! Thanks mom and I’m sorry that in some points in my life I didn’t listen to yours and dad’s advice cuz really, you guys were always right. I love you with all my heart. I’ll talk to you next week.

Love you,
Elder Fackler

Note from Elder Christensen Mom

Cindy,

I just wanted to write you an e-mail and let you know that Westley reported in church yesterday.
It was very sweet and faith promoting.
I needed to let you know that Elder Fackler was mentioned in his talk on Faith.
Westley said that out of all his companions, Elder Fackler demonstrated the most faith serving in Mexico. And that he wished for more time with him.
He was very sincere and I am grateful that your son was part of Westley's mission.
We hope he is doing well and continued success.
I am sure our boys will find each other when your son returns.

Sincerely,
Bernice Christensen

No comments:

Post a Comment