Thursday, July 8, 2010

E-mail 7-5-10

Dear mom
Life is going good. It’s a little crazy but my comp is really good! I really like him and I think we are going to do great! We worked so freaking hard this week and we had alot of success. We took 5 people for the first time to church! We are working out butts off, I love him! It’s my new personal mission to get this area exploding so that we are baptizing tons! Pray for us, we have to really step up and have this area explode.

As for being a Zone Leader, it’s ok. Just more pressure but that is ok cuz we grow under pressure and we learn haha! It’s really just about the same just I give meetings and stuff to other missionaries. I spend alot of time trying to help them which is good for me because it’s teaching me to be the best I can. I have to be a good example for the others because if I don’t they will not listen to me. I’m just working hard, trying to be a good example and teach by my actions not by words.

As for me I’m doing really good, we have to change houses today which is going to suck but other than that life is good. We got kicked out of our house because the land lord needs it back. We have to move but we found a new house on the same street so it should be good and not too hard to move. We got some youth to help us so ya it should go fast.

So stories…ok so this week we were walking on this canal, ditch thing full of water and we see this drunk guy on his bike swerving all over. My comp is like “He is going to fall in” I was like “No!” and he was like “Ya!!!” and yup my comp was right. He was so drunk he drove right off the edge rolled almost to the water but got lucky and stopped right before the water. It was so funny yet so sad. So we ran over, climbed down the hill and drug him and his bike out. He was so drunk he could not get out so I pretty much carried him out. So we got him out finally and he was so drunk he just looked at us and was like “Thanks guys, maybe I should walk.” So we cleaned him up and sent him on his way but it was just funny, stupid drunk!

Did I tell you it is the rainy season and I hate it!!! Hot, humid and nasty all day every day, yup it sucks! There is so much freaking MUD yuck!!! I can’t wait to get home to hot DRY desert haha! Oh did you have fire works on the 4 since it was Sunday I didn’t know think about it being the 4th lol!

That is it for this week, we have to change houses so there is not alot of time but I’ll send pics next week promise ok! I love you all with all my heart!

Love Elder Fackler

No comments:

Post a Comment