Thursday, August 5, 2010

E-mail 8-2-10

Dear family,
This week was good, as for the work we took 8 people to church this week and we are going to baptize again this week so that’s good! The area is starting to get going and we are starting to see some results for all our work, which really makes me happy and my companion.

My health is great, we have started doing tons of exercise so I’m loosing more weight and getting kind of buff ha-ha! I like it, I feel good and I feel like I look good which is good cuz I don’t have a girl waiting. I have got to come home sexy ha-ha. I want to come home weighing like 265 so I’ll look good lol so I can find my future wife lol.

So a funny story, we have been drinking tons of water cuz it is so hot now. So anyways my comp drank a ton on Thursday and had to pee way bad. We were way far away from anyone’s house we knew so he found a bottle and shoved it down his pant leg to go. He started going and some people came by so he took his hand out of his pants and when he did that the bottle dropped a little. He didn’t feel it and he peed all down his leg and in his pants! It was so freaking funny I really just about died laughing. He was so funny about it, he was just like “well that’s a big problem!” and made jokes about it. We took pics and ya it was way funny.

I’m dying tired ha-ha. We did a service project all morning helping a guy put cement in his drive way. We didn’t have a mixer so we had to mix it all by hand with shovels. Then we had to carry it with buckets and poor it and flatten it and get buckets of dirt and rocks to mix it. Ya it was just not fun! My body hurts ha-ha but the family is cool. They went to church on Sunday so we helped them. That’s a real compromise lol if they go to church we put a drive way in ha-ha!!!

Man I can count my changes on one hand, 5 left that is going to go so fast it scares me. Maybe I’ll extend hahahaha just kidding mom. I signed up for 2 years THATS IT. Lol I love it and am learning tons but 2 years is good no more lol.

I’m excited to be an uncle but if you and Big Kev are being Nonie and Papa I am being a Tio ok ha-ha. I hope it’s a boy that will be so cool. What does Ross want?

Oh ya, last Tuesday I got mad at my district. They were so disrespectful and had the worst attitude again in my meeting on Tue. so I lost it. Some of the elders were teaching and they taught so bad. I was like “what are you guys doing?” and they were like “we don’t teach like this for real just these practices are dumb!” So I got mad!!! I was like “I hope you don’t teach like that cuz I almost fell asleep. If that is how you do it in practices it’s the same in the field and that was terrible. You and your comp should go back to the MTC and start again.” Then I was just like “elders I am not going to be rude to you guys cuz you represent Jesus Christ, but if you don’t try to teach good in the practices we can’t tell you what to do to get better and you won’t progress. That’s why we do these, and then you get frustrated cuz we tell you to fix something you say you already do, just not in practices. Well if you don’t want to get stupid advice from us that you already know then teach like you know it! Not like 2 handicap kids!!!” and a bunch more stuff. Ya I was a little upset for their disrespect, I just told them 100 percent honestly what they were doing that was bugging me (with love) and ya it was funny. We went out and I felt bad cuz you know how I am about stuff like that and my comp was like “Dude that rocked! You let them have it with the spirit!” ha-ha. It made me laugh but they have been better and more respectful cuz I just told them I had had it. I talked to the president about it and he was just like “Good they needed it.” So ya I felt good.

But mom that is it for this week. I love you tons! I’ll talk to you next week, love you!

Your son, Elder Fackler

No comments:

Post a Comment