Tuesday, August 10, 2010

E-mail 8-9-10

Hey family

This week has been good. We had alot of success, we took 8 people to church and we baptized again. It was a kid named Alfonzo, we got his family active again and we got him baptized so it was cool. We should baptize again this week, a girl named Tania. She is way cool, she is a 17 year old girl and she plays this game called Roller Derby, where they are on skates and whichever team goes around the track the most wins. But they hit each other and smash each other and punch and everything! It’s like hockey just crazier and for girls ha-ha!!! Ya she kinda scares me.

I did get my box so you know and are not worried. Everything was in it and works great thanks a ton. My comp is getting mad at me for the peanut butter cuz we have been working out like crazy trying to get buff ha-ha. He just says “you are just going to lose it all with that stuff it is pure fat.” It reminds me of Jordan ha-ha I’ll just have to eat a little at a time for a long time. But it’s funny cuz I always catch him eating it, which makes me laugh.

This week we had a meeting as a mission to learn to teach better cuz the church put out all this stuff to help us teach better. We had meetings to learn the new stuff. I learned so much it really was so cool and helped me so much. My comp and I had to teach a section, all the Zone Leaders had to get a part ready and present it. We did and ours was how to begin teaching, I thought we did a good job. It’s funny I don’t get nervous anymore in front of alot of people, I’m fine. Everyone else was way worried cuz the whole mission was there but I was fine so it was just kinda funny.

This week we have a meeting with the area president, a guy from the 70’s. He is coming to talk to our mission, with just the Zone Leaders which will be so cool.

The day we went to the meeting we had everyone sleep in one house and we started having wrestling matches. It was so funny no one wanted to wrestle me they were all scared. I think since I lost weight I look stronger now lol.

I’m doing good and am happy and loving it! OK I love you guys!

Love Elder Fackler

No comments:

Post a Comment