Friday, May 8, 2009

Leaving

Austin was able to call us yesterday and tell us his new flight plans. He will be flying out on Monday May 11th for Mexico City. He is so excited and ready to go even though there are some nerves involved. He was able to talk a little longer this time so we had a chance to really visit. He has grown so much it is amazing it has only been 2 months. I asked if he was scared about going down there and he said they have really been teaching them all week how to keep from getting sick. They have water purifying systems they take with them and tons of hand sanitizer too. I am really not worried at all. I have been talking to several mothers that have sons down there already and they said all of there sons are doing great. Many of the Elders even said they felt like it was a big deal over nothing. They are still not shaking hands and are very careful about closed places but it seems they are doing great. So I feel very confident that he will be fine. I am excited to get his call on Monday and see how he is doing. I will post as soon as I hear.

No comments:

Post a Comment