Tuesday, March 16, 2010

E-Mail 3-15-10

Hey everyone,

I’m writing a little bit earlier today because we have a district leader meeting I’m invited to tomorrow so I am leaving today at 2 to go to the offices of the mission for the meeting.

This week was ok, kind of long and frustrating. We baptized a guy named Anibal he is super cool. His family is all members and they are supper strong and good in the church which is cool. When his family got baptized he didn’t want to so we have been visiting him and teaching him and he got baptized yesterday, he is just an awesome guy, him and his family are going to be so good in the church and go to the temple in a year I’m so stoked.

What was bad was 2 of the people we had to confirm this week didn’t get confirmed. They left and went to visit there mom cuz she is sick so they went to help her and see how she is doing so they couldn’t get confirmed which was super frustrating. I feel bad cuz like I have been doing really good and everyone was super happy with me then this week that happened but it’s ok all I can do is do my best and keep working hard it was just frustrating.

This week we started teaching this guy named George we found knocking doors, he is super cool and is a clown for his work ha-ha-ha! We are teaching him, his family are Christians so it’s super funny with them and their music but he really is a super cool guy.

This week I had to talk in church again it went all right. I didn’t have much time to get it ready because I have been working like crazy getting everything ready and trying to help the other missionaries in the district. One of them has been having a hard time getting people to church so I went with him on Sat. and worked with him in his area and on Sunday he had 7 people for the first time and 11 in total! I was super happy when he called to tell me cuz he needed to have a good week so I’m glad he did.

So it has been a stressful week. I feel like I have so much to do and no time to do it all. But it’s good I’m learning so much, in the last few weeks since I have been a Sr. comp my Spanish has gotten way better and how I teach has gotten alot better too. I’m just glad God is blessing me. That is it for this week, I love you all and I’ll write next week.

Love, Elder Fackler

No comments:

Post a Comment