Thursday, March 25, 2010

E-Mail 3-22-10


Hey family,

I am doing ok. This week didn’t go to good our baptism didn’t work out. We went to get him and his wife just freaked out and told us they were Catholic and he didn’t want to get baptized and all this crap! So ya his stupid wife ruined everything, she is just super dumb. Then everyone we had for church fell threw and we only had 2 for the first time so it was a long week. I’m not a district leader anymore cuz our regular one is back so that is good. It was a long week but it’s ok, all I can do is learn from it and grow. It has been a bad week but it’s all good

I got the box and the camera was in it. I really like it thanks a lot. The shirts fit good too. I’m glad you sent other ones cuz mine are just super big and no one could take them in. I just wear them big, but now I have a few more smaller and they fit good. All of my other clothes are still good, I was wondering if you could send me a few more pants in other colors besides black and blue. Maybe pin striped, brown or green. All I have is black and blue and it is getting old lol! If you could send some striped or other colors that would be good. I think the same size will be good cuz I like them big they don’t wear out as fast.



As for the work, we still have alot of people to baptize, they all just have stupid little problems like smoking or not being married or just dumb little stuff. So we are trying to get all of the little problems worked out so that we can have more success. I just hope we can figure it out.

I hope you guys like the pics they are from the Attlantas those are the big statue things the other ones are just of me and ya boring lol but I know you guys wanted them so I sent them.



But that is it for this week. I love you guys, talk to you next week.

Love Elder Fackler

No comments:

Post a Comment