Monday, June 28, 2010

E-mail 6-28-10

Dear Mom,
So ya I’m officially a Zone Leader, ha-ha crazy huh! My companions name is Elder Magallon, he is from Jalisco Mexico. I still don’t know too much about him, it’s just funny cuz he was my Zone Leader when I was starting so it should be cool. He seems cool and like we will have alot of success so ya I’m excited, it should go good.

So my new area is in Querétaro, but on the other side from where I was before. It’s like 45 min from my old area. I’m in the other zone of Querétaro which is fine because I really liked Querétaro so I’m excited to be here again. The bus ride was ok, it was a long way and the other elders just take us and drop us off. We just go to our new area on the bus where are comps are waiting. Normally we go on Monday for changes but since I went up to Zone Leader I have to be here today to help all of the other missionaries get there comps and get a zone meeting ready. That is why I had to come yesterday but thanks for the money and stuff I love you ha-ha.

OK as for being sick, I just got the flu really bad. I had been sick with worms then got better but then my immune system was down and I visited a sick family and gave them a blessing…well they gave me something to! ha-ha the freaking flu!!! I got it Fri. and was better Sun. morning. I just had to get Gatorade and stuff cuz I could not eat or I’d throw up, that’s why I used my money. That stuff is really expensive here and hard to find. Mom, don’t be worried I’m really ok. I think it’s just my last area was really poor so the food we got was not good quality and people drank the water. That is why I got sick. My new area is way rich, like Querétaro is a way, way, way rich. Part of it’s like the U.S. so I should get over all this crap here, so don’t worry ok I’ll be ok I promise.

So story time now that you got all the info lol. I was teaching this American lady in my last area and she is way cool and like everything was way cool. Then we found out that her husband has killed all of these people here and is a hard core leader of a huge drug gang. He has been shot 5 times and stabbed and all of this crazy stuff. She went to leave him once and he went to her mom’s house and put a gun to her moms head and said to come back or he would kill her mom. It was so sad I felt so bad for the lady but she told us all this stuff then she is just like “Oh, ya and he thinks I’m having an affair with you!!!” So ya I got way scared!!! Some crazy drug dealer, killer guy, thought I was having an affair with his wife! Good thing I got changed lol or I might have been shot lol (jk) but for real possibly.

That is it for this week, there is not much time. Next week I’ll send pics home and everything, cross my heart, hope NOT to die, and no way I’d stab a needle in my eye!!! lol I love you mom, sorry but I’m really feeling better health wise. I’m loving my mission!!! I’ll write lots next week and tell you all the cool details about my new area ok. Love you and DONT WORRY I’m ok I promise!!! I feel better today ok. Love you with all my heart, thank you for being my mom and helping me come on a mission, this is the best experience of my life!!! I’m learning so much and have really found my own testimony about my Savior and our church. Love you.

Love (a Zone Leader) hahahahah jk love you bye,
Love your little birdie,
Elder Fackler

No comments:

Post a Comment