Monday, June 22, 2009

E-mail 6-22-09























Wow!!! No wonder they call him the GIANT!!!

Hey Fam,

Lets see, this week was kinda boring. I have not had to shower with a bucket at all!!! I just use cold water and hot only if I can but that doesn't happen to much it's mostly cold.

So we had a talent show this week in our ward and my comp wrote this "Dear John" song. He sang it and I acted it out. It was super funny! I took pics of Angela and letters she has sent me and stuff and acted it all out. Everyone in the ward thought it was super funny, then we sang a hymn in Spanish and it was super spiritual so that was good. Everyone says the "Dear John" song was karma and I'm going to get dear Johned. I told them "Ya right hahahah I'm way to good lookin to get dear Johned."

My clothes are getting so big I don't know what to do. My shirts look like sheets around me. Spanish is stating to come, I'll hit you up with some... hole como esta nosotros somos missioneros y nosotros tenga buen mensajhe por usted y su familia es muy espesual es sobre cuando usted veva su familia para siempre. That is a door contact in Espaniol. It gets better and better everyday it just is taking longer then I want it to.

The super cool family ditched us for church and now said don't come by till Thursday so that sucks. The other lady went out of town this week so she didn't come either. We had one new investigator in church this week. This week we have to buckle down and bust are butts and find new people cuz I freaking want to baptize already!!! My comp and I had a way good talk and figured out what we need to do so we are going to get on it this week.

So other then that it has been kinda boring. Oh Happy Birthday Mom and happy Fathers Day Dad, I love you both. I miss all of you but it's OK, this will all be so worth it in the end. I am growing so much as a person and learning new stuff all the time. By the end I'll be a better dad and husband and just all around better. I can't believe Madi is going to be 16 ahhhhh stay off the road. We have 2 more turtles, Moto Moto and Tetsy so now we have three. I think we are going to give them away cuz we kinda are not supposed to have pets and I want to be super obedient, I need the blessings.

I better go, love you all so so so so so much!

Love Elder Fackler

No comments:

Post a Comment