Monday, June 1, 2009

Dear Family,

Here is what's going on here. I have been sick all week but I just go work anyway. My cloths are falling off, I can't stop losing weight. I'm kinda home sick, our baptism fell threw. But we have a lot of really good new investigators. and all of them have a lot of potential. Nothing really exciting has happened except a drunk women came up screaming grandote at me which is giant in Spanish she was crazy. We went bowling today it was super cool, the mall is like the US I love it.

This week I have not really eaten anything gross except cow intestine tacos, but they actually tasted good. I have not really taken very many pics, I don't like to carry my camera around cuz I don't wanna get robbed I have not had anything like that happen too me yet I think I scare people cuz I'm huge here. I'm getting skinnier and doing push ups sit ups and curls everyday to stay in shape so I can play football when I get back.

I don't really see my president very much we have are first interviews since the first day on Fri. His letters are always super nice, just like he is proud of what I am doing for my comp and stuff and to just keep working. So i got some cool dollar ties I was pretty excited. I did street contacts alone in Spanish on Sat. which was super cool. I will be an 8th of the way done on Thur. that's so crazy. I hope it all goes this fast. Some days I just want it to be over, but I know it's right and I am where I need to be. It's just hard when we have weeks like this one. We couldn't get in a door to save are lives and our baptism fell threw. I have been really sick all week, I am so worn out physically cuz I can't really keep food down but I'll be OK. I got a blessing this morning and didn't throw up breakfast so that's a good start lol. Ya this week has been hard but all I can do is just keep working and try to be better and work harder. Mom I know how you are don't stress cuz I promise I am OK and will be fine.

So I have been teaching my comp wrestling hahahaha. It's so funny, he always tells everyone I try to kill him but I really don't we just have fun which is good. Oh are bishops son is nuts he stabbed his mom's pet bird with a stick and almost killed it. He is crazy, I was freaking out, I wanted to stab him with a stick... freaking psycho. I ate cucumbers mom you would be so proud of me!!! I'm getting so grown up I can eat cucumbers. I have seen a lot of like half run over dogs, It grosses me out I hate it. They drag their broken half around it is sick.

So girls here this week are just crazy! They just try to hit on me cuz I am the only white person they have ever seen which is dumb. On Tues my comp went to a meeting and I was with this other white elder, it was really bad but good. We knocked doors in his area and out of 7 doors we got into 5 and they were all girls and 4 tried to hit on us so we got up and left. But it's OK.

I have almost finished the Book of Mormon again, I love it. My comp told pres to make me a Sr. companion next transfer! I hope not I'm not ready for that yet!

That's about it I have to get going. I'll write again next week.
Love you guys I'll pray for you, you pray for me K!!!

Love
Elder Fackler

No comments:

Post a Comment