Wednesday, August 12, 2009

8-10-09 E-Mail



Hey family,
What's up? How is everyone. I am doing good! We worked super, super hard again this week. I washed my cloths with my hands again, it is kinda fun and good exercise lol.

I'm working so hard you guys would be so proud of me. My feet have blisters though which sucks but it's ok. I think I'm losing weight again just cuz I'm walking so much and so fast. I'm not like looking skinny nasty just look more buff haha, which is good. Maybe I'll be cute when I get home. My face has got way thin. My companion and the lady I live with looked at pics of me when I started and they both told me how fat I was hahaha (jerks!) lol.

We have a baptism next week which will be cool. Time is going so fast with Elder Huchim, he is super cool and has helped me so much. My Spanish is getting better fast. On Thursday I dreamed Angela came to Mexico and was talking to everyone Spanish and I just kept saying "Babe you don't know Spanish." But she just keep talking to everyone. It was weird and I understood it all which was cool. My first bilingual dream and I understood hahahah.

My Comp has also helped me with contacting people. I have gotten good at it. Today we have a deal though, we have got to sing a "himno" on the bus for everyone to hear. I am excited, we will see if I really have the guts. He really is just so cool, he is super obedient and fun and easy going, he is perfect! I have loved the last two weeks and time is flying.

We got some cool ponchos cuz it is always raining here, so we got ponchos to use which is cool. We got the ward to start working with us more too, which is good. Our ward is not very good at helping the missionaries but we are working hard to get them to like us.

That is about it I have got to go we have a zone meeting today. I love you all!

Te amo familia yo estrenia ustedes mucho yo orar por ustedes cada dia dios bendiga me familia y me novia mucho amor o tambien habla graceas con madison y angela y la familia por todo la cartas

Elder Fackler
Practice some spanish hahahahah!

No comments:

Post a Comment