Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Hey Family,

So how is everyone doing? I'm doing good and bad, we had a super crappy week. No one came to church and I just felt super frustrated. Last night me and my comp were talking about it and he said "Just think of the peoples lives you have helped since you have been here." It made me feel good and really helped me out. He also said "Think about your family at home, to them you are the best missionary in the world. So from now on think like the best missionary in the world and next week lets get people to church!" He is so cool and helped me so much and made me feel way better and motivated. I don't know why we had such a hard time this week, we worked super hard. One day this week we couldn't work cuz we both were super, super sick and throwing up. It was really bad, it was the most sick I have been on my mission so far. We were at this investigators house helping them. I was standing talking to the mom and all of a sudden everything started spinning and I had to sit down. I almost passed out so we went home for the day and tried to get better. I feel better now but not perfect. It's just like everyone said, you will have times you feel so sick you will wanna die. That was this week!!!

I didn't get my box yet. I won't get it till we see president cuz all of the boxes go to the office. We get them at zone conference and interviews. We have interviews on Friday so I should get it then.

Not to much more has happened. Oh this little kid threw a firework at my head cuz his dad told him to. It blew up right by my ear, I thought I was deaf. I wanted to beat the little punk and his dad to death, stinkin kid!!! We have been helping a lady in the word who has been having family problems and she told us the other night that she never could have done this without us. We were the perfect missionaries for her and God had us here to help her. It made me feel so good and helped me have a better week.

I had to talk in church this week for 10 min. it sucked!!! I thought my head was going to blow up from thinking so much in Spanish. I talked on being humble and not letting anyone offend you. It was good I thought but ten min later we had to give a blessing to a lady who was offended in the ward (hahaha she didn't listen.)

Not much else is going on. I have to go, we have a service project today and have to paint.

Love you all! Hope all is well! Tell Jorden to whip some people in football for me and I love him!!!

Love
Elder Fackler

No comments:

Post a Comment