Monday, August 31, 2009

Hey Fam, what's happening?

I got the box with everything in it. Thanks so much, the shoes fit good and I have been using them all week thanks a ton! The candy was so good!!! I missed rice crispy treats. They don't have them here. My comp ate one out of my box and it was the first one he ever ate in his life. Now it's all he wants hahaha it's so funny, he loves them now. The ties are super good too.
The red one for the wedding is so, so, so cool. I love it, I don't know if I can wait to wear it till the 16 of October. That is a long time and it is very cool haha. I got Angela's stuff in the box too, thanks a ton for everything, the letters and everything, I needed them so thanks!!!

I baptized again, it was good. It was a 10 year old kid named Martin, he is super funny and cool. We baptized him on Sunday. His family was inactive and we found them and started teaching them. We invited them to church and for Martin to be baptized and they did it. It was so funny, all the kids didn't wanna go to church so I just acted crazy like I would at home. I had everyone laughing and having fun the whole time so the kids loved church and wanna go next week. The family has 3 daughters, one is 18 the other 16 and one is 7. There are 3 sons, one is 22 one is 10 (Martin the kid we baptized) and one is 2. It was so fun to just have them all go in the church just laughing having fun cuz i was being a spaz. They said they loved it and they will go again next week if I sit with them again hahaha!!! So ya that's good.

We had interviews this week too. I think I'm going to get transferred next week which is good and bad. I love my comp with all my heart, he has taught me so much but I'm kinda ready for a new area, a new adventure hahah. So ya next Monday I think I'll be moving to a new area in the mission. In my interview president said he doesn't know where I will go or who I will be with but he knows I'll do great cuz I'm a good missionary, it made me feel way good! I love our president so much, he has helped me to grow as a missionary. He is just such a good loving guy.

I was sick this whole week again, it was really bad. I had a way bad fever, the chills, throwing up and all those wonderful things. It got so bad Sister Nancollas the mission presidents wife had me call the doctor. That is why I took money out, it was to go buy medicine to try and get better cuz I really thought I was going to die! The worst part was I had to drink this nasty stuff to put electrolytes in my body cuz all my muscles were spazzing and cramping. So I had to drink nasty water stuff then the bishops wife gave me hot milk with fresh garlic in it, you wanna play Fear Factor drink that crap yuk!!! I am better now, the medicine I got helped. It sucked, I got food poisoning last week then this week the flu, what a crappy 2 weeks. I'm good now so other then that not much else is new.

I lost more weight I think. I had to move my CTR ring to my middle finger cuz it was going to fall off. I don't have fat little round fingers anymore, they look long now.

But that is about it. Tell everyone I love them and pray for you guys every night and morning and at lunch and some times at dinner to hahah!!!

I love you all,
Love Elder Fackattack (aka Austin)

No comments:

Post a Comment