Thursday, September 10, 2009

E-mail 9-7-09

Hey family,
I got transfered to Quaretaro. It is the rich part of the mission so that's cool. My comp only has a few more months on a mission and everyone said he is dead and doesn't wanna work so I'm a little stressed. I'll just do my best and help him all I can. I feel bad I didn't wanna change, I loved Elder Huchim so much. He helped me so much and was just such a good missionary. But change in our life is what makes us grow right? I'm excited for my new area, it has Mt. Dew! hahahah cool huh.

So other then that lets see, I have not been sick at all. I weighed my self last Monday and I was 306 but I don't know if it was right. I hope not, that's 50 pounds lost since the MTC. I look healthy not sick.

I'm kinda home sick, I always feel crappy after changes. I hate it but I'm sure in 3 days I'll be fine and it will all be normal here. I traveled by bus for 3 hours to get here, it sucked and was scary.

My comp is Elder Tolentino he has been out 21 months and every one keeps telling me he doesn't like to work but I'll help him out with that. I'm so glad you and dad taught me how to work hard cuz you need it as a missionary. Hard work is everything! My new area is cool, I have not seen much of it but it is huge and has huge hills I will have to climb up so maybe I'll get skinnier haha! Our shower doesn't work which really sucks. I'm going to be using a bucket for awhile I think. It's OK, it will make me happier with the USA when I get home right!!! We have a washing machine in are house which is cool. I'm excited for that it will be nice, but the shower with a bucket will suck. Oh well it's just for awhile then it will be over and ill be home again and be normal.

It was so hard to pack all my stuff. It really sucked bad saying good-by to all the people I baptized. All of them almost started crying when I told them. It's OK though cuz change helps us grow (I hope.) I really hate transfers. I always feel so home sick in them, it's the worst. I'm sure in a few days it will all be fine again though. My comp seems cool just a little lazy.

I can't believe Bridger is finishing his papers soon. How is he from the wreck? What's going on with the scooter. It's really green here but super humid and hot too and it rains like every day which stinks. I always feel wet, it's super crappy.

That is it here I've got to go.
Love you and pray for you always!
Love
Elder Fackler

No comments:

Post a Comment