Tuesday, February 2, 2010

E-mail 2-1-10

Hey guys how are you all? I’m doing pretty good, me and my comp are starting to have success again here we have a baptism and the guy is so good his name is Daniel. He is a Christian guy but he came to church and loved it and now this week he is going to get baptized. He is such a cool guy and he loves us so much he is good with whatever we say and is just so amazing.

Also today we went to these old ruins. It was so cool they were these huge statues, and big Aztec ruins they are up on top of this pyramid. It was so cool they were giant and there were like 10 of them so I’ll send pics of that home. The only thing that sucked is it was raining the whole time but it was still fun. They have all of these stores that sell souvenirs and it was so funny they all thought we didn’t know Spanish and were just dumb white boys. So they would start out the prices so high and we would talk them down so fast just cuz we knew Spanish. If we ever visit my mission we will go there for sure cuz it really was so cool.

So how was taking Bridger? Was it as bad as you thought? Wed. night I prayed for him like crazy cuz I know how that first night is. It really is terrible but Bridger will be fine. He is a little stud muffin ha-ha. I’m starting to lose weight again. Me and my comp work so hard. He is so cool I just love him!

I had a bad experience this week. I was on splits with our Zone Leaders and we went to teach one of our investigators. We were going to give her a baptism date, so the other missionary gave her one and she was just like “I’m not ready” so he just kept pushing her and pushing her and finally she got mad and was just like “You want an answer now, NO, stop pushing me!” and just got super mad. So I took over and like told her how sorry we were she felt that way and that I’m sure he had just been pushing cuz he knew the blessings the church held for her and just all this super cool stuff and like it was just so cool cuz I could feel the spirit talking threw me. At the end she was happy again and said she would pray about being baptized and stuff and it turned out way cool so ya it was just awesome.

I’m sorry to hear about dads job and Madi but don’t stress everything happens for a reason and when we do our part god always does his. Mom call and check on Angela I’m worried about her I don’t know if you know or not but her grandma died this week so check on her ok. I love you all so much hope all is well.

Love Elder Fackler

No comments:

Post a Comment