Tuesday, February 9, 2010

E-Mail 2-8-10

Hey family,

So how are you guys? This week has been ok. My comp got transferred to be a zone leader and I went up to a senior companion. I have a youth from the ward not a companion for the next 2 weeks. Transfers are not for 2 weeks, my comp just left early to get trained so for 2 weeks I am with a youth. This makes me really nervous cuz I am in charge of our area as the senior comp and I don’t even have a regular comp to help me remember everything. It’s all good I guess, let’s just see how I do on this crash course. The other thing is my area is really good and always baptizes and helps our zone alot so if I fall apart it all falls apart, so pray that I can baptize 3 more this month! Now the area is my responsibility completely.

They are taking part of our mission in July and making a new mission that will just be Mexico City. They are taking missionaries from our mission to fill in the new mission. We don’t know who will go or anything yet but I hope I don’t have to, I love my pres to much! If they ask me to go to the other mission I will, I just hope I don’t have to but it is still far away.

I baptized a guy named Daniel this week, he is so cool. We found him knocking doors 3 weeks ago and his family is Christian. He started listening and prayed and had a super sick (awesome) prayer and got an answer and got baptized. He really is just so cool, I think he will be one of the best people I have baptized. He is going to be a bishop someday. He just wants to know everything about the church and just accepts everything we teach with no question, he is just so cool!!!

So I have a reputation here now, it’s just people here are stupid. The teenagers are so dumb and were always yelling at us and swearing at us in English and they are all half my size! So this week I had had it… everyone who yelled at me I went back to and asked what their problem was! I just scared the crap out of them, I would walk up and start talking to them in English then they would just look at me super lost. So I would tell them in Spanish “What’s up dude? 2 min ago you were yelling at me in English, what’s wrong now dude?” I am never mean or said anything mean I just make them feel kind of dumb and scare them cuz I’m about 5 times as big as any of them!!! So ya, I’m not taking crap now and people are starting to not yell at us. Some of them after it is all said and done are cool to us and are our friends. I just needed to help them learn you don’t scream bad things at GIANT WHITE people or they will come scare the crap out of you!!! Ha-ha-ha-ha, who knows maybe they won’t yell at missionaries in general now.

I have been kind of sick, I just had a really bad head cold and just felt like my head was going to blow off. It has been raining like crazy so we work all day in the rain then by the time we get home it is freezing and I think that’s why I got a head cold. I’m better now so doing worry (ha-ha) it was just a head cold.

So I can’t believe Madi got in a crash what a smart girl. Its good no one got hurt though. I’m so glad dad got that job, I fasted twice this week and during both of them I was fasting for that so I’m glad it worked out. Special K needed that job lol!!! That’s so funny Sandi calls him Special K lol. That’s her name right? How sad I don’t even know my sister-in-laws name, what a pile I am! That is about it this week, not too much more happened. Pray that I’ll be able to do this senior comp thing ok! I love you all!

Love Elder Fackler

No comments:

Post a Comment