Monday, September 13, 2010

E-Mail 8-30-10

Hey family how are you guys doing? I’m doing good. I’m writing right now from the mission offices, we are here because tomorrow we are going to go to the big pyramids that are here. My companion is leaving to go home in two weeks so president said we could come in and go to them. So we have to write tonight, so my letter won’t be too long and next week I’ll write good and send pics ok.

My week was good we had 3 baptisms which was good. They were three girls named Anna Karin, Sofia, and Daniela. It was good, also we are going to baptize again this week and then we have 6 for the 12 of Sept. The work is really starting to get going which is way good. As for me I’m doing good. The kid we were in a trio with got a companion so it’s just me and my comp again which is nice so things are going really, really good for us.

Tuesday morning our doorbell rang and we answered the door to see president there ha-ha Ya fun! He came and worked with us all day on Tue. it was so cool. He went to our appointments with us and our meeting with us it was so cool! In the appointments he wins the confidence of people so fast and helps people feel comfortable so fast and he teaches so cool and simple. It helped me so much, I learned so much from him while he was with us. He was really happy with us, at the end of the day he told me in my interview, “Elder Fackler one thing I noticed about you is that you always teach with the spirit which is more important than anything else.” Ya it was way cool. So we worked a day with President Nancollas, best day ever!!! But I was way nervous when he showed up, but it was way good!

Mom I’m way tired and want to sleep. I’m sorry I’ll get your letters tomorrow in the night and read them and I’ll write you guys next week. Love you all and I’m doing great!

Love you guys!
Elder Fackler

No comments:

Post a Comment