Thursday, September 16, 2010

One of those WOW E-Mails 9-13-10

Dear family

So I have to write tonight because my comp is going to go visit all of his converts from his mission tomorrow so we will not have time to write. But ya this is the last week we will be busy all Monday cuz this Saturday he is going and going home. Next Monday will be normal again thank heaven, I’m ready to have my p-day back and do what I want. It’s just hard cuz he is finishing his mission so we are doing all of the stuff he has to do, like go to sites he never saw and have finishing meetings and go visit people he baptized. The last 3 p-days have been nuts but next week it will be normal cuz I’m really sick of missing your letters and I want to write you when you right me oh well this is the last week.

As for my week it was good. A member took us to Carl’s Junior, it was way cool. It was the first time I have eaten it in a year and a half! I was so excited! I missed American hamburgers! I got a double bacon cheeseburger which was way good with fries and a milk shake!!! Ha-ha best milk shake of my life!!! How sad when the high light of my week is a hamburger from Carl’s Junior I have been gone a very long time haha!

This week I face planted in mud, ya terrible haha. We were walking in this part of town called Ranchos De San Martir and it had been raining all night so it was all mud. We were walking along and my front foot started to slip out and I started falling backwards but I tried to stay up. So trying to stay up I made myself go forward and when that happened…I face planted in mud!!! Ya I fell right on my stomach in the mud and I tried to put my hands out to catch me and they just slid out and ya I fell right on my face. My comp busted up laughing. Then I got up and was covered from my neck to my knees in mud. It was so bad so my comp started taking tons of pics and stuff. Then we had to walk home which was like a 20 min walk and had to pass everybody on the main road. Ya it was pretty cool, white shirt, tie and covered in mud lol so ya I ate mud this week!

Not too much has happened other than that we had 5 confirmations today so that was way good and we are going to baptize again this week. A guy named Oscar, he is way cool. He is a guy who came to church alone and he just walked in. He moved here from England and had been talking to the missionaries there and came here and saw the church and went in. So we have been teaching him and he is going to get baptized this Saturday which will be cool so ya we will have another baptism. It’s so cool to see the change in peoples life’s when they get baptized and be a part of it. I love feeling like I’m helping God’s children come back to him, I love to feel like I’m making a difference in people’s life’s and helping them and changing there life’s forever.

I have been really stressed. I feel like I have so much more I want to change about me and want to complete before I come home. I feel like I have such little time to do it so ya I’m kind of stressed I’m getting more grey hair haha! It’s just that I only have a few months left to change alot more stuff but sometimes it feels like there won’t be enough time. It’s just, I want to be my best convert from my mission! I want to change my life completely here and I have. I just feel like I still have got a long way to go to have the testimony I want. I feel like God needs more of me so I can equal up to what he has planned. But I don’t know what to change to be where God needs me, I have got to pray harder and fast more to get answers but it’s good. I just want to be all I can for my last 6 months and live the dream I have had since I was little about my mission.

But ya that is it for this week. I’ll print your letters off tomorrow. I love you all so much and hope all is well.

Love you,
Elder Fackler

No comments:

Post a Comment