Thursday, September 16, 2010

E-Mail 9-9-10

Hey family,
How are you guys? I have to write early today because we are going to visit all of the people my companion baptized on his mission so we are getting ready to go do that so I’m writing early. This week was super good, we had 5 baptisms. A family of four whose names are Nelly the mom, Vanessa the 15 year old daughter, Diego the 11 year old son, and Yesinia the 8 year old daughter. They are such a cool family and are so strong in the church they rock. Then we baptized a girl named Yetzabell who is 20 that we have been teaching, so it was cool! 5 in one week not to bad. It was way funny, the water didn’t work in the font so me and my comp had to work for an hour to get it going. A sensor went out but God helped us and we figured it out and got it to fill ha-ha.

I’m getting a little scared 6 months left!!! Its going so fast (the second year ha-ha) Oh freak I’m getting scared, I love it now, I just feel like I’m learning so much and now that I feel comfortable with my Spanish it’s going really good. My Spanish has gotten way better the last few months so life is good.

Ya I felt TERRIBLE when you told me that LIE about Bridger’s wind pipe. I felt like the biggest jerk, worst big brother in the whole world ha-ha! Yup guilt, I hit my little brother to hard sometimes. Also freaking Madi kissed a boy! Yup got to come home and kill him!!! Even more cuz he is a jerk! Yup going to rip his head off in 6 months!!!

The pyramids were so, so cool. There are two huge ones and a bunch of little ones. It took us like 30 min just to walk up one. They were huge and I bought some cool stuff to bring home. I’ve got to start getting stuff for all of you guys now for when I come home so I can find stuff I really like. I was going to send pics today but my camera is dead and I don’t have the cables to charge it so I’ll have to send them all next week. It’s crazy my comp goes home in a week and a half ha-ha crazy. He has been way cool and I have learned alot from him for real. His name is Elder Magallon and he has helped me alot. He bore his testimony this week and tons of people were crying it was cool the spirit was way strong.

There is this family that is way cool in are ward, it is a sister that has 5 sons. Well her second son is way cool and the 15 year old girl Vanessa we baptized wanted him to baptize her. We went and asked him and he was like “I got to talk to the bishop first for something.” So we thought oh crap it’s going to be something big cuz he is 17. So Sunday he came up and was like “I talked to the bishop and he said it’s fine if I baptize her. I only stole 10 pesos from my mom.” We about died laughing, he felt so bad and unworthy because he took a dollar from his mom without asking. It was funny but how cool that something so little and he felt so bad he is such a good kid!

At our baptism we sang. It was so cool, we got a lady who plays a violin to play for us and two sisters in the ward to sing with us and it all came out so cool. The spirit was so strong and the whole room was crying. We sang and now that I am baptized from the kids hymn book. It was so cool cuz the two sisters sang the first part then me and my comp the second then all 4 of us at the same time it was way cool lol. The baptism was so special with the family of four. We had them all wait on the edges in the water to watch their family get baptized and at the end they were all together in the water and the spirit was way strong! It just went in my head that we just gave that family there salvation and helped them to become an eternal family!!! It was amazing, I love this!!!

I got to go we got to get going. I love you all so much I’ll write next week.

Love Elder Fackler

No comments:

Post a Comment