Tuesday, June 1, 2010

E-mail 5-24-10

Hey family,

What’s up? I’m doing so freaking good, MY DISTRICT DID AMAZING THIS WEEK! Last week on Monday we had this huge talk and I just got them fired up hard core and we just exploded! I took 5 people for the first time and 8 in total to church, one of my elders took 6 for the first time and 10 in total and the other took 4 for the first time and 7 in total yayayayaya and the sisters took 2 in total and no one for the first time. As a district we took 27 people to church in total, that is more then alot of zones take ha-ha! I am so happy, now we just have to keep it up we can’t let down and we will tear it up in June. I feel good that we are doing so much better.

I have been kind of sick, I ate rabbit and my body didn’t like it to much!!! The night I ate it I pretty much spent with my head in a bucket throwing up, cool! From about 11 at night till 4 in the morning I didn’t leave the bathroom! Yup great night ha-ha! Freaking rabbit I hate it!!!!!!!

As for my new camera I really like it. It works super good and takes good pics. I’ll send pics next week ok I just don’t have much time. Me and my district are going to eat with the bishops wife because we did so good she said she would make us all hamburgers, so ya we are going to have a little fiesta!

As for me I’m doing good. Some girl is trying to molest me. It is a 15 year old girl and we baptized her little sister, we were there and she started asking me what happens if a missionary kisses some one and all this stuff. I was like “ok we got to go!” As we were leaving I went to shake her hand and she was like “No I’m walking you guys outside” and she didn’t let go of my hand and tried to put it over her shoulder to walk me out. I was just like “what the freak” and yanked my hand away and smacked her in the head hahaha. Then she turns around and she said “you are so tall, if you kissed a short girl like me how would you do it?” I said “that doesn’t matter, I’m a missionary and don’t kiss girls!” and we ran out the door!!! When we got out I looked at my comp and at the same time we both said “Yup never going back there again!!!” ha-ha freaking stupid girl.

But ya that’s really about it for this week. I’ll write next week ok. I love you guys tons and hope you are doing good!

Elder Fackler

No comments:

Post a Comment