Thursday, June 10, 2010

E-mail 6-7-10

Hey family,

Sorry, I didn’t write earlier it just has been a crazy day. This morning a family we baptized took us up to these mountain in our area and took us to this little nature park thing. There were Buffalo and Deer and Havalena. They really wanted to take us and were super excited about it so we went with them. It just ended up taking forever to get done and get back so that’s why I didn’t write earlier sorry. The little zoo thing was fun and the family is just super cool so we had fun.

So this week was bad for my district. They just let everything fall apart so ya it was not good at all. Today we had a zone meeting so I really have not had any time to talk to them about what is going on. Last week we had a zone meeting too and I have not been able to talk to them at all. Even worse was it was a way bad week for me! We only took one person to church for the first time and 3 in total so ya!!! I’m getting stressed about what is going to happen in June.

OK, so something funny that happened is…alot of apartments here have one bathroom that all the people in the apartment complex share. Ya gross, but anyway we were with an investigator and my comp went out to use the bathroom and all of the sudden we hear this lady scream bloody murder!!! My comp comes running back in. It was so funny my comp walked in on one of the neighbors using the bathroom! I about died laughing and he was so embarrassed he wanted to die! The lady was super nice it was just so, so, so funny!

Other than that not much has happened. I’m excited to come home and have Aunt Kari there. I think it will be so fun to be close to her and her kids I’m excited. Also I’m so stoked to be an Uncle, how is Ross about it? How are you feeling about being a grandma? How old hahaha! Grandma just kidding! I’m excited and I’m glad I’ll get home right after the baby is born to be part of it!!! I got to go before it gets to late here. I love you guys so much and am doing good, don’t stress about me ok! I love you so much and pray for you guys every night. Thanks for all you guys do for me.

Your son,
Elder Austin King Fackler

No comments:

Post a Comment