Tuesday, June 1, 2010

E-mail 5-31-10

Hey what’s up family?

This week has been ok. My district fell apart which is not good. We had a great week last week then this week it all just fell apart again. So today we are going to have a wonderful talk about diligence and help them see the importance of it. I’m going to read them a lovely scripture that says “He who is a slothful servant will not be counted worthy to stand at the last day!!!” Hahah lets see how they like that! It’s just dumb they went from way good to complete crap in one week so it’s time to take the gloves off and role up the sleeves!

As for me my week was good. I put 2 new baptismal dates on the calendar and I had 5 people in church, so not too bad. I just wish my district would do that. My bishop loves me, we have gotten church attendance way up. When I got here every week the attendance was like 60 or 70 people, we have been activating families like crazy and this week we had over 150 people in church so we doubled the activity rate. Our bishop and members love us so much and think we are the greatest. We counted yesterday we have activated 9 whole families and baptized 5 new ones! Ya they love us.

So stories, not too much has happened this week. OK I have one, so my companion had to go to the bathroom way bad so we went to this really poor member’s house so he could poop… so he asks to use the bathroom and the guy was like ya its out back so we go out back to this out house thing. The guy opens up the wood door and we see the bathroom it is so gross you cannot even imagine!!! Like you see in the movies when you see gross bathrooms, the toilet is black, the floor is dirt, there are flies everywhere, and there is a trash can full of poop toilet paper because they didn’t have water pressure to flush toilet paper so they throw it in a can next to the toilet!!! So ya it was gross and I about to die trying not to laugh! So my comp goes in to use it (poor guy) and I go in the house. So then the guy gives me water and there is a giant hair in it and ya… it was just not a good place. So my comp finally comes out and we run away and he is just freaking out and so was I. It was just funny but so gross at the same time ha!

I have not been sick anymore so don’t stress, I’m doing good health wise and life is going good. Sorry I’m writing so late, we have just been at a meeting all morning. I love you and I am doing good. That’s cool Bridger walked for graduation, I’m proud of him. Everything is going good, love you guys! Tell everyone I said “HI” ok.

Love Elder Fackler

No comments:

Post a Comment