Monday, June 28, 2010

E-mail 6/21/10

Dear family

So that’s way cool that the kids pulled together and got you and dad a grill. That’s way good cuz I missed grilled food ha-ha. My stomach is totally better mom I told you I would be fine. Now I just have an eye infection hahaha, ya my body pretty much just hates me lol and Mexico. But I got drops and its getting better which is good so I should be fine lol.

There is a fight in the mission over who I am going with this next change. All of the other Zone Leaders keep calling me and telling me to tell president Nancollas to put me with them ha-ha I’m just not going to say anything I know president gets revelation and I’m just going to leave it all in his hands ha-ha.

As for funny stories, this week we took some youth we are teaching to the ward activity like young men’s. We took them and we were all playing basketball and we stayed to be there with them cuz it started at 8 so we had our ward mission leader meeting, then played basketball with them. At the end a group of young men put a team together and everyone was losing and the stake president’s team had just lost but it was like 9:20 so we were leaving. I told the stake president we were leaving and bye and he was like “no you are not leaving you are going to come play and be on my team!” and I was like “I want to but we got to go” and he was like “if you go I’ll tell your president you were here.” I just laughed and was like “it’s ok we brought investigators he won’t get mad” and he is just like “I’ll tell him you were kissing a young women!” So we both started to laugh and I was like “ok wow chill ok lets go!” So I played and we won 5 to 0 cuz we just played to five but guess what??? I dunked it! ha-ha for the first time in my life!!! I have just lost so much weight that I have become alot more athletic. It was just funny my stake president was just joking but it made me laugh I’ll tell him you were kissing a young women if you don’t stay and play lol but ya it was fun and I dunked it for the first time ever and I was home by 9:33 so only 3 min late ha-ha but ya it made me laugh!

So let’s see what else, my district did a little better but still not great. I’m just going to kill them all ha-ha jk. I love them they all just lost the fire and I don’t really know what to do to help them get it back. All I can do is just keep doing all I can to go with them and help them and be a good example. I think I need to work on taking control in their areas cuz I go work with them and just kind of let them do whatever and don’t tell them what to do. I need to take charge and tell them what to fix and what is a waste of time.

So Bridger is accident prone again, that’s not good at all. Poor guy I feel bad for him. What is he saying about a service mission and what is the church saying about all of it? What do they want him to do?
But that really is about it, after a year the mission is just kind of repetitive lol. I love you mom, tons!

Love, Elder Fackler

No comments:

Post a Comment