Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Email 6-14-10

Dear family, so this week has been ok, kind of long. I’m still sick but I talked to the doctor and they gave me hard core, kill everything de-worming pills. We will have to see if that gets rid of whatever this is cuz I’m really sick of being sick. They think I have worms cuz I get sick for 3 or 4 days then better for 2 or 3 then sick again. It has been a cycle like that for the last 6 weeks so ya I just want to be better. I’m taking some hard core pills now that they said should kill everything. It just sucks cuz I have lost more weight and I lost it all in my face around my eyes so my eyes look sunk in and black around them like I got hit, so ya I just want to not feel sick anymore. It’s not like I feel super terrible, I just feel a little sick all the time for the last 6 weeks and it’s hard to eat and stuff. I’m ready for it to be over ha-ha and these pills should do it, they are made to kill worms and parasites so ya whatever it is should die. Maybe I will bring home my little pets!!! Now that my whine fest is over don’t stress mom! The mission presidents wife is very good at taking care of us and I’m sure she will help me get rid of this. She just didn’t know and finally I told her, now she is on top of it and helping me tons. I think these pills should do the trick!

As for my district sucked, sucked, sucked, I don’t know what else to do to help them. I have tried so much and it is just all going to crap. So ya today my meeting is going to be a little wild, ha-ha we have got to fix whatever is going on and get them excited about missionary work again!!! My meeting should be good I hope lol.

I’m so stressed, my district is doing bad, my comp is driving me nuts, and best of all I had to walk up a giant poop river yesterday…YES! A POOP RIVER!!! My area is a huge hill and it poured rain yesterday. We had been working at the bottom of the hill so we were coming home and there is only one street that goes to my house and area. All of the water was coming down that street and the drains were plugged with trash so water couldn’t drain. That street was a river that was knee deep for me (ok so it is not so bad being a giant) and about mid-thigh for my comp! The drains suck here and were full and so the rain couldn’t go in so it made a river and we got to hike up it! Ha-ha CRAPPY day but funny story lol!!!

Other than that life is going good, I’m learning and God is having me have these experiences to grow! I love you guys.

Love Elder Fackler

No comments:

Post a Comment